About the MacDonald Hardwoods Difference
Locally Owned and Operated in Colorado Since 1986
At MacDonald Hardwoods, we have a reputation for delivering high quality products at low prices, and for knowing each of our customers. We provide personal, one-on-one assistance so that all of your questions are answered and all of your concerns are addressed.
We realize that new hardwood flooring is a big investment and there are many options available. That’s why MacDonald’s Hardwoods wants to ensure that you receive accurate information, as well as the right products at the right prices.
A Reputation for Quality and Attentive Service
For three decades, MacDonald Hardwoods has offered the finest quality selection of hardwood flooring, and will continue to do so. We know that each person has their own unique style, and we’re here to assist you along the way. Whether you want us to carry out the installation or you prefer to do it yourself, we have the knowledge and expertise that can help.
From exotic hardwoods like Santos Mahogany to special kiln-dried flooring from Rocky Mountain Dry Flooring designed for Colorado Front Range climates, we proudly sell a wide selection of outstanding hardwoods that will suit your needs.
We Do Our Own Installations
MacDonald Hardwoods sells only the best quality products and also performs outstanding installation services. Because our team installs pre-finished floors only, our installers know exactly how an individual wood will install. We keep you informed and carry out the personalized services you need.
Perhaps you are one of those people that likes working with your hands, and likes the sense of accomplishment that you get by doing projects in your home. If you’d like to learn how install your own hardwood floor, we offer classes and equipment rentals for your convenience.
We look forward to serving you. Visit our You Tube channel to learn more about MacDonald Hardwoods.
MacDonald Hardwoods in the Community
We support local programs that strive to improve the quality of life for the Denver Metro community. Please join us in making Colorado an even better place to live. Some of the ways we’re involved:
- We provide hardwood flooring tools and materials to Habitat for Humanity Colorado in support of its mission to increase affordable housing.
- We give youngsters the opportunity to learn and play the lifetime sport of tennis through the Colorado Youth Tennis Foundation
- We’re proud sponsors of the “Lucky Mutt Strut” benefiting the MaxFund Animal Adoption Center, a Denver no-kill shelter.
- We partner with ACE Scholarships, a non-profit organization focused on helping low-income parents provide quality education to their children.
- We proudly sponsor the Foothills Art Center, who continues to inspire the Denver community through art, education and cultural excellence.